Servo Voltage Stabilizerscome out in a diverse option of output and input voltage range fit for different applications in institutions, industries, and residences, etc. that have imported and indigenous instrument, machines and gadgets. Servo Voltage Stabilizers are priced affordably and the manufacturers are highly concerned about meeting the quality standards. These stabilizers are widely finding its use in various industry settings, like flour mills, cement plants, pharmaceutical units, engineering units, multiplexes, cold storage, paper mills, rolling mills, rice sellers, textile mills, etc.Servo Stabilizersare fabricated with high-grade materials to ensure string and durable and to withstand severe environmental conditions.Servo Voltage Stabilizeroffers protection against over load, short circuit, under voltage, over voltage and other specific requirements.SAKTHI Servo Voltage Stabilizers – India’s Power Protection
Approx. Rs 48,000 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Speed Correction||35 V/sec|
|Surge Protection||With Surge Protection|
A Servo Stabilizer is a Servo motor controlled stabilization system that performs optimum voltage supply using a Buck\Boost transformer booster that captures voltage fluctuations from input and regulates current to the correct output. An AC synchronous motor adjusts voltage in clockwise or anticlockwise direction and manages the output voltage with components like control card,dimmer,comparator, transistors, mocs, etc.
Main Components & their Functioning
There are seven main components in a servo voltage stabilizer:-1. Dimmer (Variable Transformer)
2. Buck Boost Transformer – Contrary to dimmer it is in rectangular shape. Bobin is fitted with EI CRGO core. When the transformer structure is built, it is dipped in varnish tank for extra protection.
This type of Insulating varnish also called transformer varnish is put on all the windings used in buck boost transformers to encapsulate them before the servo stabilizer is ready for regress testing. Transformer varnish enhances coil life and protects windings in the transformer from environmental exposure that would otherwise get damaged due to vibrations. This varnish can be used as a great insulator for any coil of wire.
3. Servomotor (Synchronizing Motors) – Servomotor as the name suggests is the main part of servo stabilizer. The motor rotates the arm connected on the dimmer in clockwise or anti clockwise direction according to input voltage.
4. Carbon Brush – This is a moving part in servo stabilizer, it is fitted in the shaft to make the contact with dimmer. If the input voltage variation is very frequent, this carbon brush will erase early and customer has to replace it very frequently. That is why servo stabilizer manufacturer should use best quality carbon brush.
5. Contactor – The function of contactor is to cut the output of any servo stabilizer if it exceeds a prescribed limit.
6. MCB, MCCB – The MCB is used to switch on /off the servo stabilizer and gives short circuit protection whereas MCCB is normally for overload protection.
7. Electronic Circuit – As the name suggests, it sends the signal to various parts of a servo stabilizer like motor, dimmer, etc., so it works according to that signal & does their part to correct the voltage.
Approx. Rs 1.65 Lakh / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Output Voltage||400 V|
|Input Voltage||300 V to 470 V / 340 V to 470 V / 360 V to 480 V|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
|I deal in||New Only|
|Number Of Wheels||4|
|Range||300 V to 470 V / 340 V to 470 V / 360 V to 480 V|
|Frame Size||L 780 mm X B 620 mm X H 1450 mm|
|Insulation Class||F Class|
|IP Rating||IP 30 to IP 55|
|Voltage||300 V to 470 V|
|Is It Over Volt Protection||Available|
|Installation After Sales Service||Yes|
|Installation Services Available||Yes|
|Material Of Construction||MS|
|Motor Type||Servo Motor|
|Protection||Over Load,High-Voltage,Low-Voltage,Surge,Short Circuit|
sakthi electrical control manufacture by 100kva servo stabilizer ,It is a device which corrects the heavy fluctuating raw incoming power supply and provides constant stabilized voltage to equipments to the accuracy of ± 0.5 to 1.0 %. Raw Power is fluctuating in nature and, may therefore cause severe damage to the expensive hi-tech electrical / electronic equipments, if not controlled & stabilized. Besides the risk of damage, it can consume more power leading to higher electricity bills. Therefore it is necessary to control & stabilize the raw power.
Approx. Rs 6,500 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Output Voltage||230 V, +-1%|
|Frequency (Hz)||47- 53 Hz|
|Temperature (deg. Celsius)||0 to 55 deg C|
Approx. Rs 8,500 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Output Voltage||230 V|
|Speed Correction ( V/Sec)||35 V/sec|
|Capacity (KVA)||3 kva|
Sakthi Servo Voltage Stablizer essentially employs a Solid-State circuit, which controls the Servo Motor. The motor is mechanically coupled to the arm of a continuously variable Auto Transformer (Variac) that feeds to the primary of a series control Buck-Boost transformer. The stabilizer output voltage is compared with the reference voltage and the resultant error signal controls the Servo Motor providing true proportional control systems rather than On/off circuits.
Widely accepted design to suit various conditions. All the phase/s are independently sensed & corrected. Suitable for both balanced/ unbalanced loading & incoming voltage.
Approx. Rs 1.45 Lakh / Number Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Input Voltage||310v to 480v|
|Color||Parrot green, Greay, Royal blue|