|sakthia range of AC variable frequency drives (VFD) for motor speed control and other industrial control applications. |
Mitsubishi's range of dedicated HVAC solutions are built in the US - adapting the quality, efficiency and reliability of our VFD technology and engineering it into a complete range of pump and fan controllers, perfectly adapted for the special needs of the commercial building sector.
Our controllers can be found in locations such as schools, office buildings, apartment buildings, libraries, and in fact wherever air and water need to be controlled and distributed.
Simple to Use
• Average Set-up is Less than 8 Parameters
• Multifunction Programmer and Display Unit
Experience and Expertise
• 20 Years of VFD Drive Manufacturing
• 25 Years of Design Build Experience
• Single Source Provider of Power IGBT’s and Microprocessor Designs
• Latest Generation of IGBT’s for Improved Performance
• Industry-leading Energy Savings
heA700 is a high performance drive that replaces the popularA500(L) series. It features many of the special technologies originally developed for Mitsubishi Electric servo drive products, such as adaptive auto-tuning that automatically compensates for changes in load inertia. The result is smoother operation, less downtime and ultimately, lower operating costs. Control modes include Velocity, Torque and Positioning. Real Sensorless Vector allows Zero speed holding torque and torque control without the need for an encoder.
|Input Phase||Three Phase|
|Input Voltage||415 V|
|Output Current||2.5-10 A|